Company Registration Details
Registered name: Business Marketing Online Ltd
Registered in England Number 6583853
Registered Address: 3 Mill Lane, Weston, SG4 7AJ
BMON-Terms-of-Business (2 pages, PDF)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Business Marketing Online Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Business Marketing Online Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Business Marketing Online Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Business Marketing Online Ltd – © Business Marketing Online Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Business Marketing Online Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is always protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the law and this privacy statement. We will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other applicable laws.
Business Marketing Online Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In terms of GDPR, Business Marketing Online Ltd is the Data Controller and the lawful basis on which we collect personal data is Legitimate Interest, Contractual, Legal or Consent.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
• We will only send marketing emails to individuals who have opted-in to the newsletter mailing list or with whom we have a current or recent business relationship.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
• We will make sure our contact with individuals is relevant
• We regularily review what information we hold, and delete what is no longer required
• We use several Software as a Service (SaaS) providers to process the personal data we collect. We have assured ourselves that all comply with GDPR requirements. Business Marketing Online Ltd remains the Data Controller.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
• In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect
We respect your right to control your data
• Individuals can change their contact preferences at any time. Contact us here (email@example.com) to make a request
• Upon request we will provide individuals with any information we have on them. Contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make a request
• We will always delete personal information if requested to do so. Contact us here (email@example.com) to make a request
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
For example, we use traffic analysis cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
At the time of writing, cookies are only delivered from this site for basic operation (WordPress), for visitor activity tracking purposes (Google Analytics) and for social media tracking (Google+).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.