Innomech Automation – understanding what is important to the customer
Key to Innomech’s success is the focus on learning and understanding exactly what is required, without losing sight of the customer’s required productivity, profitability and compliance.
The team at Innomech are experienced and highly skilled in disciplines such as robot handling, PLC control, pick and place, vision systems, as well as mechatronics, production automation, specialised automation control system engineering, design, validation and feasibility studies. These skills are mandatory in the development and production of innovative electro-mechanical prototypes, special purpose machinery, bespoke automation control systems and automated assembly machinery.
No matter how small or large the project, the team will analyse, design and implement – with a project life cycle in place, encompassing:
- a detailed customer brief – covering objectives and requirements;
- early stage design work – ensures a full understanding, with all obstacles and risks covered;
- minimising risks – addresses best fit design, whilst mindful of cost and lead times;
- functional specification, design – whether mechanical, electrical or software, the team utilise the latest available technology;
- system build – covers coding, integration, testing and handover. With full compliance, and component traceability, and a customer agreed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) prior to delivery.
In addition, the company has in place a first class after sales service, by way of applications support, operator and maintenance training, system/software upgrades, preventative maintenance visits, relocation and decommissioning assistance, plus onsite service engineers as well as a technical helpdesk.