Specialist Designer and Manufacturer of Equipment and Solutions for use in Hazardous Areas and Harsh Industrial Environments
Founded in 1992 by John Hartley, Managing Director, Extronics has years of experience working with the process industries – such as oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, mining, and more
Serving customers around the world through a network of Sales Partners who are carefully selected based on their local knowledge, understanding of technical requirements, and ability to add value for their customers.
Extronics is focused on enabling their customers to work smart, safe & connected; with products which are developed to integrate with the Industrial Internet of Things and support ongoing business operations. Using an ISO:9001 quality management system and certify their products to ATEX, IECEx, and North American standards for use in hazardous areas.
There are four main product areas:
Led by the flagship iWAP107, a Zone 1 wireless access point system, Extronics’ wireless range is built around enabling customers to carry their safe area Wi-Fi networks into hazardous areas for better communications and data analysis.
• High performance wireless access points
• iSOLATE technology for intrinsically safe connectivity
• Wide range of simple apparatus antennas
Extronics has a large team of experienced engineers with in-depth knowledge of hazardous area requirements who can design systems that protect your critical operations, even in emergencies.
• Uninterruptible power supplies for emergency situations
• Back up power, including a variety of battery and solar options
• Bespoke engineered solutions, tailored to your particular application
Save time, money, and energy in locating and monitoring your assets and personnel; with a variety of options to suit your application. Customers are able to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and ensure the safety of their workers.
• Real Time Location Solutions
• Passive UHF RFID options, including Bluetooth handheld tag reader and tags suitable for a range of applications
• Variety of cabled and Bluetooth barcode systems