Richard Stone puts this topical subject into perspective – “You may have read about, and been confused by, Cookie Law recently – especially if you are involved in the management of your company’s website. If you haven’t you should be aware that the law covers the cookies your site leaves on the computers of its visitors.The chances are, you will be either panicking about compliance or serenely disregarding the whole idea until you find out whether the ruling has any teeth or not. But the chances are, both responses are overreactions…”
Continue reading Richard’s article in full here
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 30 May 2012 at 03:15 pm
- More stuff from Jackie West