Thanks to Derek Singleton of Software Advice for sharing another of his informative blog articles with us, this time it’s ‘Manufacturers, Listen Up: 5 Tips to Convert Your Web Traffic’.
Derek says, “Today, roughly 90 percent of industrial buyers research, evaluate or select their suppliers online.
I look at five ways manufacturers can capitalize on this online activity:”
“1. Model your website to support the buying process
2. Showcase your facility and processes
3. Make a product catalogue with side-by-side comparisons
4. Offer detailed product specifications
5. Provide downloadable CAD drawings”
Thanks Derek, from this side of the ‘pond’ – appreciate you sharing with us.
I particularly like points 4 and 5 – where else would a prospect go if your company provides everything they need to make their jobs just that little easier?
And don’t forget, folks: benefits, benefits and err…benefits!
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 30 May 2012 at 02:23 pm
- More stuff from Jackie West