Chris Rand writes:
Here’s something really useful. Occasionally I’d like to add a quick chart to a report (to show, for example, how A is bigger than B), but to be honest, I can’t be bothered to fire up Excel and put some data in, just to produce the chart. It’s all a bit of a chore, and Excel graphs have never been that easy to manipulate.
Enter the nice people at Google, who have launched a free Chart Wizard for just such occasions. Select your chart type, add the sizes for each element, and it’s instantly put online for you to reference or download. Very nice.
As you can see, if we have Stuff and Even More Stuff, then it’s unlikely that we won’t have More Stuff. There’s something to think about.
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 30 Apr 2012 at 02:53 pm
- More stuff from Chris Rand