1. Online events: according to the GlobalSpec Marketing Trends Survey, 47% of industrial companies are increasing their spending on online events.
2. Video: is experiencing a significant growth spurt. 64% of industrial companies are increasing their spending on video
3. Social Media: many industrial companies are now implementing social media.
4. Digital Content: videos, Webinars, downloadable PDFs, e-books, interactive tools, and more.
5. Internet Banner Advertising: has become a strong value proposition for industrial marketers because of the availability of highly-targeted advertising networks.
6. Testing and Analytics: a big advantage of digital media is that it is easy to test and measure.
7. Online Marketing Budgets: the top eight channels for increased marketing spend in 2011 are all online
The full article is here
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 30 Oct 2011 at 04:37 pm
- More stuff from Jackie West