A pretty basic set of recommendations from PC Tools – but worth highlighting I think.
They say “If your filing system looks like a tangled subway map, you’re likely to lose track of downloaded files making it easier for malicious software to hide and do damage…”
It’s worth a read – here
They have also listed five tips for ‘detoxing’ your computer here
Of course, if you have an IT department you won’t have to worry about ‘detoxing’, but those of us not so ‘lucky’ (lol!) these basics are useful.
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 28 Mar 2011 at 02:12 pm
- More stuff from Jackie West