Jackie West writes:
Lyris always provide some great articles, this latest one is particularly good, reminding us about the effectiveness of landing pages:
“Believe it or not, landing pages can have a direct impact on your email click-through and open rates. How? Well, as you already know, the key to getting someone to read and react to your email is to make it easy to scan the content for information that is relevant to them – there’s nothing worse than a wall of text to make an email recipient reach for the “delete” button…”
Continue reading here.
- Follow our new articles on Twitter!
- Sign up for our free UK Industrial Marketing monthly newsletter
- RSS comments feed for this post
- Posted on 23 Feb 2010 at 02:30 pm
- More stuff from Jackie West